Health Economist - Growing Healthcare Agency - Oxford, Cambridge or Manchester - £Competitive Salary & Benefits Package
*This company is looking to interview asap, with interviews and the onboarding process conducted remotely*
This role is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing consultancy that can offer training, development and progression within health economics. It is adding to an experienced and well-established team within health economics.
This pharmaceutical consultancy is a growing business within the space. They already have a fantastic reputation and strong staff retention rates. They are looking to continue this growth in 2020 by adding to their health economics team
- Offices across the UK
- Opportunity to learn in a varied, collaborative working environment
- Offer fantastic salaries and benefits package
- Fun, casual yet professional working environment
- Offer a range of services as a business
This is the chance to join a strong health economics team with some excellent experience. They are looking for people that are going to be committed and engaged in pushing the business forward
- Building Budget Impact and Cost-Effective Models
- Work independently to work to client briefs
- Support to write reports and documentation to support the models
- General desk research and interpretation of complex data
- Working within small, varied teams to meet client needs
To apply for the Health Economist position, our client would like to see the following ideally:
- 3 years (minimum) of relevant industry experience in health economics (either HE&OR consultancy or the pharmaceutical industry)
- Ability to work with complex data
- Proven experience in building models from start to finish
- Knowledge of statistical analysis/modelling software such as SAS, STATA, VBA or R would be an advantage
What should you do next?
This Health Economist role is one not to be missed. To discuss further, please submit your current CV, or let me know if you'd be interested in hearing about any of our other live Market Access jobs.Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.