Health Economist – Global Pharma Company – Remote – £Competitive Daily Rate
- Offices around the globe, giving them unlimited reach
- Specialise in a range of services
- Excellent training and development
- Work with a wide range of clients
- Recognised as a Top Employer in the UK
Your role as a Health Economist will include:
- Contributes to the successful delivery of HTAs for UK/Ireland. In particular delivery of a NICE submission and associated post-submission engagement with NICE.
- Collaborates with Medical and Scientific Affairs, and Senior management to drive activities as appropriate
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing health economics support with respect to Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis.
- MSc in Health Economics or equivalent discipline
- Previous Health Economist experience
- Practical experience and knowledge of:
- methods of economic evaluation
- the requirements and processes of HTA bodies including NICE and the SMC
- Ability to work within cross functional teams
What should you do next?
This Health Economist role is one not to be missed. To discuss this role further or to find out about other HEOR jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.