Health Policy Account Director – Specialist Medical & Healthcare Comms agency – Brussels/Belgium based – £Competitive daily rate DOE. This role is for approx. three months or more, 2 to 5 days per week.
My client is a global integrated healthcare communications agency Inspired by People. They share their clients’ desire to improve the health of all people around the world and work tirelessly to contribute to their ambitious goals. They have a straightforward vision to be the best healthcare agency in the world with a mission to recruit and retain the best people in communications.
This position is based within a team in Brussels who are working on an EU health policy project. You would be providing support on:
- Content creation
- Provide EU Health policy knowledge
- Learn and develop knowledge in oncology related matters (not essential)
- Project Management: working to deadlines and proactively delivering on projects and other outputs according to your clients’ objectives.
- Policy analysis: Proficiency in policy briefs and stakeholder analysis including press releases, case studies, articles and email drafting, adapting skills for relevant audiences.
- Research and monitoring: Research and analysis skills, ensuring that business pitches, proposals, client events and media opportunities are comprehensively supported and capitalised upon. You will also be required to keep up to date on EU health policy news and developments to inform client work and maintain a solid understanding of the policy landscape.
- Personal Development: Building and maintaining a current and comprehensive understanding of the EU media, current (health-related) affairs, client organisations, their market sectors and GCI Health business objectives.
This Health Policy Account Director role would suit someone already in a similar position but wanting to add to your current hours. You would only need to provide as much support as you were able to give. For example, 2 to 5 days per week depending on your current engagements.
- EU Parliament/Brussels policy experience is essential
- Oncology experience is ideal but not essential as this can be taught
What should you do next?
This Health Policy Account Director role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to develop your writing and content creation skills whilst bringing your own knowledge on EU Health policies. To discuss this role further please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.