Health Technology Assessment (HTA) Analytics Lead, Global Market Access and Pricing (GMAP) – Client-side Pharma Company – UK – competitive salary
- Specialise in a range of services
- Excellent training and development
- Work with a wide range of clients
- Real opportunity to gain exposure in different specialities
- Very well-integrated and established consultancy
- Extensive benefits packages
Your role as an HTA Analytical Lead will include:
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with internal stakeholders, including Global Market Access and Pricing (GMAP), affiliate and Area Market Access, Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR), and DSS.
- Support a variety of HTA-relevant statistical methodologies.
- Collaborates with a network of external experts to discuss, implement, and develop HTA methodologies.
As an HTA Analytical Lead, our client is looking for:
- MSc or MPhil (required) or PhD (preferred) in Statistics, Biostatistics, Health Economics, Econometrics, Mathematics, or any other related quantitative field.
- Statistical methodology such as survival analysis, mixed models, meta-analyses and network meta-analyses, patient-reported outcomes, and clinical trial design.
- Hands-on experience in statistical and health economic model development.
- Programming expertise with R and/or SAS.
- Experience interacting with HTA agencies and understanding HTA requirements is highly desirable.
What should you do next?
This HTA Analytical Lead position won’t be around for long, so don’t delay! If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it’s really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.