Healthcare Partnership Manager – Medical Device & Consumer Healthcare Company – South West – Competitive Salary + Car or Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
- If you're looking to work for a multinational company that has a wound care portfolio of the highest quality who value experience and credibility in their field-based market access team, then this is a role for you!
- They are still experiencing growth in a competitive market and are looking to expand their team across the globe!
- As a Healthcare Partnership Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring market access for our client’s market-leading advanced wound care product portfolio.
- The territory is: Dorset, Guernsey, Jersey, Kernow (Cornwall), North & East Devon, Plymouth, Somerset, South Devon & Torbay, Swindon, Wiltshire.
- Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Promotion of products to decision-makers and higher-level stakeholders – Procurement, Medicines Management, Vascular Consultants, Quality Improvement Leads, Patient Safety, and Vascular Surgeons.
- Identifying new and renewal business opportunities within the region.
- Achievement of new formulary listings and retention of existing formulary listings.
- Achievement of annual market access target and key focus brands.
- Achieve optimised formulary positioning.
- Support achievement of regional sales targets through new market access.
- Achievement of agreed KPIs.
- Establishing and implementing pathways of care.
- Build and support Implementation Plans and review at regular intervals.
To be considered for this HPM role, you will need:
- To be currently working in a field-based market access role, or a sales role where market access is a significant part of your role.
- Experience selling advanced wound care is preferable, but certainly not essential.
- Record of proven successes.
- A network with key decision-makers would be ideal
What should you do next?
This Healthcare Partnership Manager role is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company. To discuss this HPM role further or to find out about other healthcare sales jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.