Healthcare PR Account Director – Global Healthcare Communications Agency – Central London - £Competitive Salary + Extensive Benefits
**Ready to interview and onboard fully remotely!**
Award-winning agency offering the best of both worlds; an independently run, close-knit team offering genuine work-life balance, backed by a larger global networked agency.
My client; a leading global healthcare comms agency based in Central London are seeking a Healthcare PR Account Director to join their vibrant and diverse team. They possess a unique feel, boasting both a boutique agency environment but backed by the affiliation with a large-networked agency. Giving you the opportunity to join a close-knit, vibrant and driven team:
- Gorgeous, state-of-the-art and modern offices based in Central London
- Extensive benefits selected to give you an optimum office environment and work/life balance
- Clear team structure aimed at giving you the best ongoing support and career development
- Diverse and vibrant team-feel, with a focus on personality and individual strengths
- Well-established company partnered with some of the biggest names in healthcare
As the Healthcare PR Account Director you will play a pivotal role in directing the Account Teams on both a day-to-day basis and in order to develop their long-term growth. You will take ownership of driving forward long-term development plans, client business plans and upholding company branding:
- You will use your expert knowledge and skills to oversee all PR activities, developing strategies and coaching the Account Teams
- Leading strategic plans, financial forecasting and identifying risks/tactics throughout
- Utilise your expertise to create and direct all materials, communications and strategies
- Overseeing and assisting with the execution of project plans including timelines, budgets and day to day management
- Building and maintaining consultative client relationships, presenting at new business pitches and networking events
To be successful for this exciting Healthcare PR Account Director opportunity you should have demonstrable experience as a Senior Account Manager or Account Director within Healthcare PR. You should be centrally based in London or willing to relocate, but most importantly you should have a passion and drive to be the best at what you do with:
- Previous Senior Account Management/Account Director Experience
- Accustomed to working on global campaigns in healthcare PR
- Excellent project, financial and time management experience
- Degree Educated
What should you do next?
This Healthcare PR Account Director opportunity, working for a leading healthcare communications agency won’t be around for long, so don’t delay to get in touch today! Please feel free to give me a call or send over your availability with a copy of your CV. I'd also be happy to discuss other Healthcare PR jobs I'm currently working on too.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.