Healthcare PR Account Director – Global Healthcare Communications Agency – Central London
We are currently supporting an exciting leading, multi award-winning healthcare communications and medical education agency, with offices in London and New York on the search for an Account Director for their PR divison.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an established to step up Account Manager or an AD to move to an agency where ambition is truly valued and to work on exciting different accounts including Med tech, NHS & Government accounts alongside traditional Pharma.
This PR Account Director opportunity is with a leading healthcare comms agency based in Central London boasting a boutique agency environment, backed by the affiliation with a large-networked agency.
This gives you the opportunity to join a close-knit, vibrant and supportive team and the opportunity to work with some of the biggest names in pharma on a program of exciting campaigns:
- Gorgeous, state-of-the-art and modern offices based in Central London
- Extensive benefits selected to give you an optimum office environment and work/life balance
- Clear team structure aimed at giving you the best ongoing support and career development
- Diverse and vibrant team feel, with a focus on personality and individual strengths
- Well-established company partnered with some of the biggest names in healthcare
As an Account Director at this successful Healthcare PR agency, you will use your expert knowledge and account management expertise to take the lead on a variety of PR campaigns. You will take ownership of high-value accounts and projects acting as the key point of contact for clients and supporting the wider team throughout:
- Utilising excellent communications skills to provide leadership to your team and guidance for clients
- Seeking out and developing new business opportunities and strategies globally
- Bringing a positive and motivational attitude to the team to mentor junior team members and support the senior leadership team
- Managing budgets, timelines and milestones to ensure maximum profitability and success
To be successful for this Account Director opportunity you will already be working as an Account Director or a Senior Account Manager within healthcare PR for an agency, with an ambitious, driven and motivating attitude. You should possess natural communication skills and a natural ability to bring leadership and guidance to your team and clients. To be successful you should have:
- Passion and enthusiasm for healthcare communications PR
- Determined, eager and curious attitude
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to work under pressure and juggle conflicting demands
- Demonstrable experience as a Senior Account Manager or Account Director in a Healthcare PR Agency
What should you do next?
This Account Director opportunity is a great opportunity for someone looking for a meaningful change of environment. To discuss further, please submit your current CV. If this Healthcare PR role isn't quite for you I'd be more than happy to chat through any other vacancies I'm working on too.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.