Healthcare PR Account Manager– Global Healthcare Consultancy – London – Hybrid - £competitive
This is an opportunity to join the leadership team of a hugely successful, award-winning healthcare communications consultancy to lead working across a diverse selection of accounts and projects!
This opportunity offers the best of both; a position working within a close-knit healthcare communications agency that sits within a larger global organisation made up of leading healthcare experts from all areas of the pharmaceutical lifecycle. As PR Account Manager you will play a pivotal role in leading the strategic and day to day running of a well-established and well-resourced PR Team.
Gorgeous modern offices based in Central London and Manchester hybrid working and flexibility.
A solid portfolio of clients that allow the team creative freedom to produce innovative communications campaigns.
A close-knit, supportive, and friendly team of experts.
An award-winning creative team that works collaboratively across the agency to produce visually engaging and exciting content.
Great training, development, and opportunities to bolster your career.
As an Account Manager at this successful Healthcare PR agency, you will use your expert knowledge and account management expertise to take the lead on a variety of PR campaigns. You will take ownership of high-value accounts and projects acting as the key point of contact for clients and supporting the wider team throughout:
- Utilising excellent communications skills to provide leadership to your team and guidance for clients.
- Seeking out and developing new business opportunities and strategies globally.
- Bringing a positive and motivational attitude to the team to mentor junior team members and support the senior leadership team.
- Managing budgets, timelines and milestones to ensure maximum profitability and success.
To be successful for this Account Manager opportunity you will already be working as an AM or a Senior Account Executive within healthcare PR for an agency, with an ambitious, driven and motivating attitude. You should possess natural communication skills and a natural ability to bring leadership and guidance to your team and clients. To be successful you should have:
- Passion and enthusiasm for healthcare communications PR.
- Determined, eager and curious attitude.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and juggle conflicting demands.
- Demonstrable experience as a Senior Account Manager or Account Director in a Healthcare PR Agency.