Healthcare PR Associate Director – Global Healthcare Communications Consultancy– London or Manchester c£95K
This is an opportunity to join the senior leadership team of a hugely successful, award-winning healthcare communications consultancy to head up a close-knit team working across a diverse selection of accounts and projects!
This opportunity offers the best of both; a position working within a close-knit healthcare communications agency that sits within a larger global organisation made up of leading healthcare experts from all areas of the pharmaceutical lifecycle. As PR Associate Director you will play a pivotal role in leading the strategic and day to day running of a well-established and well-resourced PR Team.
- Gorgeous modern offices based in Central London and Manchester hybrid working and flexibility
- A solid portfolio of clients that allow the team creative freedom to produce innovative communications campaigns
- A close-knit, supportive, and friendly team of experts
- An award-winning creative team that works collaboratively across the agency to produce visually engaging and exciting content
- Great training, development, and opportunities to bolster your career
As PR Associate Director you will sit within the senior leadership team and be involved the strategic planning of all account and business direction. You will be responsible for providing leadership and direction to the wider team as well as playing a crucial part in winning and delivering business opportunities. You will oversee all campaign activities to support the development and delivery of client programmes as well as overseeing all activities to the highest quality:
- You will utilise your skills and experience to drive forward communications, financial and project strategies
- Oversee quality outputs across all programmes
- Providing consultancy and strategic advice to both Account Teams and Clients
- Utilising industry knowledge to bolster company direction and competitor awareness
- Oversee Accounts, set tangible targets and motivating teams to realise their goals
To be successful for this exciting PR Associate Director opportunity you should have demonstrable experience as an Account Director or Senior Account Director working within Healthcare PR. You should be centrally based in London or willing to relocate, but most importantly you should have a passion and drive to be the best at what you do with:
- Previous Senior / Account Director Experience within a healthcare comms setting
- Accustomed to working on global campaigns in healthcare PR
- Excellent project, financial and time management experience
- Degree Educated
What should you do next?
This PR Associate Director role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to take the lead within a well-resourced and highly successful healthcare PR agency. To discuss this Associate Director role further or to find out about other healthcare PR jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.