Senior Account Executive – Healthcare Media Agency – Media Planning & Buying – London / Hybrid - £30,000
We are currently supporting an exciting award-winning omnichannel full-service healthcare agency on the search for an Senior Account Executive This is a fantastic opportunity for an established to step up Account Executive or an Senior Account Executive to move to an agency where ambition is truly valued.
This is a PM Live Top 40 Agency with a focus on collaborative work. They bring together Media, PR, behavioural change & content experts to create seamless campaigns.
- Strong professional feel with an exciting very low staff turnover rate.
- Fully hybrid working option – 1 day per week on-site.
- Brand new city centre office.
- Highly collaborative teams across multiple disciplines.
- Exciting summer events – Roof terrace events!
- A growing agency with lots of current and future opportunities for personal and professional development – the ability to have a say in their development
As the Senior Account Executive, you will be working within their Healthcare Media team with a focus on Media Planning & Buying. You will support ownership of clients and accounts, with steady strategic support from the Account Director. You will be responsible for delivering excellent client services across digital marketing, medical education, and patient communication.
To be suitable for this SAE opportunity you should have strong experience within an Healthcare agency field as an Account Executive or have a strong experience in Publishing/HC Media buying.
- 1-2 years of experience working in an agency or healthcare publishing experience.
- Excellent client services skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Passion for digital innovation and problem solving
What should you do next?
This Senior Account Executive role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to further expand your knowledge of launches across a wide range of projects! To discuss role further or to find out about other jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.