Homebased Medical Writer / Senior Medical Writer – Medical Communications agency – 100% remote, UK – £DOE + Bonus + Benefits
One of the most well-known, reputable communications agencies are expanding globally, which brings several opportunities for experienced medical writers to join the team working with top pharma clients on prestigious, high science projects.
This 60-person medical communications division of a global communications group are leading the way in the med comms space, and will suit professionals looking to truly make a real difference in science and medicine.
- Specialists in publication planning and meetings/events, plus growing in the digital space
- Experts in the areas of immunology and rare diseases, whilst offering employees the option to work across multiple therapy areas
- Offer extensive on the job training, formal external training through the agency group and staff welfare programme
- Benefits include: 6 monthly bonus, enhanced pension scheme, healthcare with Bupa, life assurance, income protection, gym membership and more!
Joining an incredibly strong editorial team as a Medical Writer or Senior Medical Writer, your key responsibilities will include:
- Simply and effectively commanding and communicating highly complex concepts across an impressive range of therapeutic areas
- Creating content for strategic communications planning, medical platform development, scientific narrative development, expert engagement, MSL support, virtual events, congress support, medical education and more
- Building lasting client relationships, supported by strong, dedicated client services and business development teams
- Beyond Senior Medical Writer, you have the option of progressing into management/reviewing (Scientific Project Lead) or maintaining a focus on content (Principal Medical Writer)
To be successful within this Medical Writer / Senior Medical Writer role, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience working as a medical writer within a medical communications agency setting
- Excellent communications skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Life sciences qualification, ideally MSc or PhD
- The ability to quickly learn new therapy areas
What should you do next?
This Medical Writer / Senior Medical Writer role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work for one of the global leading communications agencies, receive top industry training and work on some of the most exciting projects currently in the science and medicine space.
To discuss this Medical Writer / Senior Medical Writer role, or other similar medical communications medical writing jobs further, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.