Homebased Scientific Project Leader – Medical Communications / Medical Education agency – 100% remote, UK – £DOE + Bonus + Benefits
One of the most well-known, reputable communications agencies are expanding globally, which brings the opportunity for an experienced senior or principal level medical writer who is looking to move into a reviewing, leading and business growth role, to join the team working with top pharma clients on prestigious, high science projects.
Joining an incredibly strong editorial team as a Scientific Project Leader, your key responsibilities will include:
- Leading on the delivery of your dedicated account(s)
- Simply and effectively commanding and communicating highly complex concepts across an impressive range of therapeutic areas
- Supporting on the content creation for strategic communications planning, medical platform development, scientific narrative development, expert engagement, MSL support, virtual events, congress support, medical education and more
- Training, mentoring and line management
- Building lasting client relationships and identifying opportunities for business development, supported by strong, dedicated client services and business development teams
To be successful within this Scientific Project Leader role, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience leading accounts from an editorial perspective
- Experience working for a medical communications agency, either a Senior Medical Writer looking to step up or an experienced Principal Medical Writer
- Excellent communications skills, confident liaising with clients to advise and generate new business
- Understanding of financing and budgeting
- Line management experience
This 60-person medical communications division of a global communications group are leading the way in the med comms space, and will suit professionals looking to truly make a real difference in science and medicine.
- Specialists in publication planning and meetings/events, plus growing in the digital space
- Experts in the areas of immunology and rare diseases, whilst offering employees the option to work across multiple therapy areas
- Offer extensive on the job training, formal external training through the agency group and staff welfare programme
- Benefits include: 6 monthly bonus, enhanced pension scheme, healthcare with Bupa, life assurance, income protection, car allowance, gym membership and more!
What should you do next?
This Scientific Project Leader role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work for one of the global leading communications agencies, leading your own account(s) on some of the most exciting projects currently in the science and medicine space.
To discuss this Scientific Project Leader role, or other similar medical communications medical writing jobs further, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.