Hospital Account Manager – Unlicenced Medicines Company - South East England & Northern Ireland – Competitive basic salary + car allowance + bonus
- This company is a world-leading supplier of pharmaceuticals and medical devices.
- They can offer a huge range of products to provide patients with access to unlicensed medicines and specials across the globe.
- In the UK, they have an amazing procurement team that can source an impressive array of medicines and medical devices to fulfil hospitals’ needs.
- This role is reporting into an ambitious and driven manager, keen to have equally motivated team members who want to make a real difference and drive the business forward.
- The role will involve working closely with Hospital Pharmacy to fulfil any unlicensed medicines needs, often in niche areas such as oncology and paediatrics.
- You will also promote a range of devices into female sexual health, working with hospital departments and clinics.
- You will be commercial in your approach, promoting the service this company can offer in sourcing unlicensed medicines quickly, at the right cost and providing great customer service.
- You will work towards achieving and exceeding your targets to drive your territory forward.
- The territory is South East England & Northern Ireland.
- You must have current experience in a dedicated hospital sales role.
- You will ideally have experience in either unlicensed medicines or women’s health, but this is not essential.
- You will be a commercial candidate, confident in asking for the business.
- You will have a track record of strong sales success and be enthusiastic and motivated to continue your success in sales.
What should you do next?
This Hospital Account Manager role is one not to be missed and is interviewing asap! To discuss this Hospital Account Manager role further or to find out about other pharma sales jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.