Hospital Representative - Global Pharma Company - South London - £Excellent Basic Salary + Package
This role is working for a global pharmaceutical company, with an impressive pharmaceutical and consumer health portfolio, with many household names. This role is to promote one of the company’s blockbuster products in secondary care across South London to continue with the company’s expansion and success across the UK.
- This role is working in secondary care for around 80% of the time to drive repeat prescribing in a hospital setting and primary care for around 20% of your time, including GPs, Practice Nurses and Pharmacists.
- You will mainly be promoting into cardiology departments, with some work in haematology and oncology.
- It is a competitive therapy area, but this product is strong competition! It is thriving in the South East and has potential to be market leader!
- The role is working an important account for the business and is part of an experienced team.
- You will maximise the potential of your territory and hit sales targets for optimum success and bonus.
- You must be experienced in secondary care in South London. This role will consider someone with 1 year experience in secondary care or someone with significant industry experience and salary will be reflective of experience.
- The client is also open to a candidate currently in a hybrid primary and secondary care sales role.
- You will ideally have a cardiology network in place in South London.
- You must live on territory or very close by.
- You will be positive, driven and enthusiastic and have a record of sales success.
What should you do next?
This Hospital Representative role is interviewing immediately. To discuss this Hospital Representative role further or to find out about other pharma sales jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.