Hospital Specialist – Small European Pharma – North West (Manchester & Liverpool) – £Competitive financial package
- Our client is relatively small in the UK, with a larger European presence.
- They are ophthalmology specialists and have an established portfolio of prescription products and a separate business unit of OTC ophthalmology products.
- Within this role as a Hospital Specialist working within ophthalmology, you will be responsible for promoting an ophthalmology portfolio into secondary care.
- You will be given the autonomy to hold the conversations with the people you believe will best benefit the company and sales across your territory.
- You will be required to do stakeholder mapping across the area whilst also prioritising your accounts effectively to maximise impact.
- You will be responsible for managing, developing and growing relationships with customers and key advocates and implementing any projects or marketing that will be effective in driving the business.
- To be considered for this ophthalmology Hospital Specialist role you must have some experience working in a secondary care setting.
- The manager is open to someone relatively new in the industry, as long as you have had some exposure to the hospital environment.
- You will be able to demonstrate a strong work ethic and able to discuss success promoting established products and ideally launching new medicines.
- This role requires excellent business planning.
- Our client is looking for someone that has genuine passion for sales and thrives in working in a competitive environment and sharing best practice with the team.
What should you do next?
This Hospital Specialist role is a great opportunity to promote fantastic products and has an exceptional bonus potential. To discuss this Hospital Specialist role further or to find out about other pharma sales jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.