HR Officer / Administrator - Global Pharma Company – Home Based – Commutable to Surrey – Interim Contract.
This is an exciting role for someone who already has some good HR experience, or it could be good for a graduate with an HR-related degree and a strong desire to develop a career in this sector.
Urgent – Please note applications close Monday 10th at 12pm.
My client is one of our top employers. They are a global pharma company that has gone strength to strength and are going through considerable growth around the Globe.
- Professional management with an emphasis on work-life balance.
- Supportive management (no micro-managers!) with experience on-boarding new starters remotely.
- This is a contract role whilst they implement a new HR shared services system, you would be a driving factor in this and be very valuable to the business.
To support the HR managers across a broad range of HR-related activities. No day would be the same as you will have the opportunity to work with different geographic regions (remotely) and projects. You would not be expected to make key business decisions but to help in implementing them as efficiently as possible.
- To provide high-quality administrative support to the HR Operations project team
- Supporting with the review and improvement of HR Processes and ensuring fully documented end to end.
- Dedicated resource for country implementation as we begin the transition phase with a new outsourced partner for HR administration activity.
- Champion the global process design as far as possible and capture any process gaps that arise from process discussions
- Participate in all subsequent activities that involve transition including working with Accenture to document current processes to transfer to the appropriate team
To apply for this role as interim HR Officer / Administrator, our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience:
- Basic knowledge of HR processes and policies across different countries (not essential)
- A broad understanding of HR employee lifecycles
- Good understanding of employment law
- Experience in supporting projects specifically in the HR Transformation space
- Experience in working or managing projects within a Shared Services Centre environment
- Experience of working in a Global team
These are ideal though our client will consider less experienced candidates with the correct education and degree background with a strong desire to develop a career in HR.
What should you do next?
To discuss this role further please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV with a short covering letter.
Again, please note the urgent regarding applications which will close Monday 12pm.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.