HR Project Delivery Specialist – Global pharma & Healthcare – Remote with Hubs across the UK – Contract £540p/d until March 2022
This is an exciting role for someone with strong HR project management tools. If you have exposure in implementing HR processes internationally then this could be for you!
We are currently recruiting multiple HR Specialists so please apply if you have any HR Records Management, HR Project Management and HR experience across EMEA, China, LATAM, Singapore, India and SE Asia.
My client is one of our top employers. They are a Global pharma company who have gone strength to strength and are going through considerable growth around the Globe.
The Project Delivery Specialist is responsible for the establishment and on-going delivery of HR projects across HR Operations and broader HR. It plays a key role in delivering HR initiatives which will increase efficiency, reduce costs and thus contribute significantly to meeting overall business objectives. The role will also be accountable for the provision of professional project management expertise to support complex HR programs or change initiatives with a significant people or HR process dimension
- The role will be part of a pool of project management resources dedicated to drive the delivery of such projects supporting HR Operations and other HR functions including HRBP’s and CoEs
- The role will report to the HR Service Delivery EMEA Lead and will work closely with other HR Operations teams, across the broader HR function and directly with the business
- Develop selection criteria to determine which projects receive PMO support from the central team
- Design of a project dashboard to share with appropriate stakeholders, reporting on project delivery against agreed benefits
- Design business readiness & acceptance criteria
- Provide expertise and planning support to global HR teams for key strategic initiatives/projects
- Act as the quality control and advisory point for projects that are being conducted and staffed with central resources and offer support on an ongoing basis including agreeing scope, evaluating progress / quality and managing issue resolution
- Effectively identify and mitigate project risks to ensure they remain on track to achieve desired aims
- Ensure projects are managed effectively, on time, budget and with effective change management and communications
To apply for these roles as HR Project Delivery Specialists, our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience:
- Experience of working in a Shared Service Centre environment
- Significant experience with demonstrated results in the development and implementation of a range of continuous improvement projects, including both technology and process
- Highly trained in statistical tools
- Extensive HR process and transaction experience
- Knowledge of HR metrics and their applicability
- Experience with HRIS applications and complementary HR software solutions
What should you do next?
This HR Project Specialist role is one not to be missed. To discuss this role further please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV with a short covering letter.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.