HR Service Delivery Specialist – Global pharma & Healthcare – Remote with Hubs across the UK – Contract £20.41p/h until March 2022
This is an exciting role for someone with some HR generalist experience already, but is looking for that next step up. If you have exposure in implementing HR processes internationally then this could be for you!
We are currently recruiting multiple HR Specialists so please apply if you have any HR Records Management, HR Project Management and HR experience across EMEA, China, LATAM, Singapore, India and SE Asia.
My client is one of our top employers. They are a Global pharma company who have gone strength to strength and are going through considerable growth around the Globe.
- Professional management with an emphasis on work life balance.
- Supportive management (no micro-managers!) with experience on-boarding new starters remotely.
- This is a contract role whilst they implement a new HR shared services system, you would be a driving factor in this and be very valuable to the business.
To support the HR managers across a broad range of HR related activities. No day would be the same as you will have the opportunity to work with different geographic regions (remotely) and projects. You would not be expected to make key business decisions but to help in implementing them as efficiently as possible.
- Reviewing existing content material and creating engaging new content.
- To provide high-quality administrative support to the HR Operations project team
- Support the project in the way of providing necessary data, attending meetings, participating in workshops, note taking and presenting the final product to the business to ensure deadlines are met for each project.
- Supporting with the review and improvement of HR Processes and ensure fully documented end to end.
- Dedicated resource for country implementation as we begin the transition phase with new outsourced partner for HR administration activity.
- Champion the global process design as far as possible and capture any process gaps that arise from process discussions
- Work closely with the Local Process SMEs to provide direction and guidance
- Support the Process SMEs in all activities for transition
- Participate in all subsequent activities that involve transition including working with Accenture to document current processes in order to transfer to the appropriate team
To apply for these roles as HR Service Delivery Specialists, our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience:
- A basic knowledge of HR processes and policies across different countries
- A broad understanding of HR employee lifecycles
- Good understanding of employment law
- Experience of supporting projects specifically in the HR Transformation space
- Experience of working or managing projects within a Shared Services Centre environment
- Experience of working in a Global team with
What should you do next?
This HR Delivery Specialist role is one not to be missed. To discuss this role further please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV with a short covering letter.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.