HTA manager – Global leading Biopharmaceutical company – London/Hybrid role – £Competitive Salary
Do you have experience with HTA submission? Are you passionate about HEOR? Join a leading biopharmaceutical company at a manager or senior manager level.
Strong of 68 years in the UK, the company is dedicated to discovering and developing new and better ways to prevent and treat disease. Their main goal is to improve the health and wellbeing of people around the world.
- Six different therapy areas (e.g.: oncology, rare diseases, vaccines)
- During 2020 within the UK, 36 clinical trial protocols were in place (within the company)
- The company pride itself on working hard and on providing a supportive, collaborative working environment that respects a healthy work-life balance.
- Flexible working, depending on workload
The (senior) HTA manager will be responsible for managing (complex) HTA submissions (NICE, SMC, AWMSG, JCVI) from start to finish.
- Strategic Partnership (provide guidance on the implementation HEOR evidence generation strategies to support the value proposition of medicine or vaccine assets, lead on above brand HTA reimbursement project, ensure the HEOR activities are aligned with the end-to-end market access strategy)
- Health Economics (Design & develop complex health economic models, be responsible for managing HTA submission strategies for NICE or JCVI from start to finish, Provide strategic and/or technical input into outcome study designs, RWE collection, economic models, etc)
- Quality assurance of HTA Projects (Provide clarity to the cross-functional team)
To be successful in the role of (senior) manager HTA, you will have the following:
- Postgraduate qualification in Health Economics or Outcomes Research or Infectious disease modelling
- Experience of all aspects of an HTA submission to JCVI or NICE
- Experience in designing, building, and adapting health economics models for medicines, infectious disease and/or vaccines
- Significant experience of conducting evidence generation (SLRs, NMAs, ITCs)
- Understanding of the UK healthcare system
- Strong research skills, with the ability to build, adapt and critique health economic models and source data inputs
What should you do next?
This (senior) HTA Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to join a leading biopharmaceutical company and make a huge positive impact on people’s health. To discuss this (senior) HTA Manager role further or to find out about other Market Access and HEOR jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.