HTA Manager/Senior HTA Manager – Global Pharmaceutical Company – Maidenhead – Attractive Salary Package
This opportunity is the chance to join a bluechip, global pharma company that specialise in producing market leading Oncology, Immunology and Neurology products worldwide.
- Offices based in Maidenhead- flexible working options available
- Excellent training and development programme
- Attractive base salary and extensive benefits package on offer
The day to day responsibilities of an HTA Manager will include:
- Working in close conjunction with HE Managers and wider Brand Teams but will lead submissions to NICE & SMC
- Manage all development of the overall HTA strategy
- Collaborate with colleagues to offer support/improvement of Patient Access Schemes
As an HTA Manager, our client is looking for:
- First-hand experience with managing UK based HTA submissions (NICE, SMC & AWMSG)
- Proven success in managing projects from design to competition
- Knowledge and experience of Oncology, Immunology, Neurology or Virology therapy areas would be ideal
- Confident communicator both with external and internal stakeholders
What should you do next?
This HTA Manager/Senior HTA Manager role is one not to be missed! To discuss this fantastic position further or to find out about other jobs within Market Access, HEOR, or Real World I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.