International Market Access Manager – Client-Side / Pharma Company – UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Belgium, Netherlands – Competitive Salary
- A European-based pharmaceutical company focussing on innovative products for chronic and serious medical conditions.
- Family feel Pharma Company.
- Excellent training & development opportunities across the business.
- High-quality service to patients worldwide.
- An excellent base salary on offer with extensive benefits package.
Your role as an International Market Access Manager will be responsible for a pre-launch nephrology product, working across the whole market access process.
- Develop and implement the market access strategy, including market landscaping, pricing strategy, economic models, and creating a global value dossier.
- Liaise with HTA bodies and other key stakeholders
- Work cross-functionally with teams and multiple countries in the business...
As an International Market Access Manager, our client is looking for:
- Have an excellent understanding of the full market access process from start to finish.
- Detailed understating of HTA and the role of health economics within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Relevant experience in a consultancy or industry.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Ability to work successfully with international internal stakeholders.
- Experience in developing or implementing Pricing and Reimbursement strategies.
- Degree qualified, preferably Science/Applied Science/ Business/ Economics Discipline.
What should you do next?
This International Market Access Manager position won’t be around for long, so don’t delay! If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV, and send, it’s really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.