Junior Medical Writer - Medical Education agency- Berkshire- £Competitive + Great Benefits
A small well-established Medical Communications agency is looking for a Junior Medical Writer to join its growing team.
The agency culture is very hands-on and everyone tries to help one another. The Candidate will play a key role within the team and will provide essential support in the development and delivery of a full range of projects.
- Broad range of therapeutic areas and clients
- Dynamic and energetic agency
- Very flexible culture
- Excellent client retention rate
- Experienced team that work collaboratively
- Office based in Berkshire or can be fully-remote
This is an exciting role to work on creating a range of Medical Education materials.
- Writing up summaries of congresses, meetings, webcasts and training courses in different formats such as newsletters, summary slides, calls to action
- Slide development
- Ensuring the brief is met
- Referencing slides and materials
- Working in collaboration with the account management team
- QC of materials developed by the account management team
- Agenda development, including titles and objectives
- Veeva management
To apply for this role as a Medical Writer our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience.
- Prior Medical Writing experience (ideally 2+ years)
- Attend in-person meetings when required
What should you do next?
This Junior Medical Writer role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to develop new skills and be part of a growing team. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.