Joints Development Manager– Global Medical Devices Company – South London, Kent, East Sussex - £55k-£57k + Large Bonus
- Opportunity to work with one of the largest and highly respected healthcare companies.
- They have a large global presence and they are based in over 60 countries.
- They are hugely well-renowned with an amazing portfolio of both lifesaving and life-enhancing products.
- They are a desirable company to work with within the industry with fantastic products and a great reputation.
- Internal progression is a huge part of the culture at this company and there are some phenomenal success stories, this role is available as a result of internal promotion.
- This is an exciting position and opportunity to work in surgical orthopaedics.
- You will provide clinical and technical support in theatres across your territory to empower your customers to be confident in the effective use of your product portfolio.
- You will work closely with surgeons to promote your product portfolio specialising in joints and work towards being trusted as a true partner. There will also be some work with procurement groups.
- You will spend lots of time within hospitals meeting your customer base face to face and creating a strong network.
- You will be managing a portfolio of hip and knee products, focusing on new customers.
- This role would be suited to someone with at least 3 years of theatre sales experience already.
- Experience within orthopaedics would be great but this is not a necessity.
- They are looking for someone who is enthusiastic and confident with the sales skills to hit the ground running.
- A top achiever who is driven and motivated by consistently hitting and exceeding targets
What should you do next?
This role is one not to be missed; It offers the opportunity to work with an outstanding company! To discuss this role further or to find out about other sales jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.