Junior Colorectal Nurse – Leading wound care manufacturer – Leicester - £31k
A fantastic opportunity to join an innovative medical device manufacturer, who are dedicated to providing world-class, patient-focused healthcare.
Innovators in urology, stoma, continence and wound care products.
- Leading Medical Device manufacturer of Colostomy, Ileostomy and Urostomy bags.
- Facilitating the development of healthcare products and services with the goal of enhancing and improving lives.
- An inclusive work culture and healthy work–life balance.
- 25 days of holiday per year, rising to 27, plus bank holidays.
- Supportive of professional development with professional membership fees covered.
The post holder will be a forward-thinking registered nurse, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the flexibility to meet the needs of the patients and the service. You will support the development of the nursing service to achieve person-centred care.
- Providing clinical expertise in colorectal-related diseases.
- To deliver safe and effective patient care
- To conduct yourself professionally and build relationships with patients and healthcare professionals
- Monday to Friday, 8:00 until 16:00 working hours.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate and/ or possess the following qualities
- Registered Nurse qualification / NMC registration
- Able to demonstrate an interest in Stoma or Colorectal nursing (or specialist knowledge in the care of the colorectal surgical patient)
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to plan your time effectively
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What should you do next?
This Junior Colorectal Nurse role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to join a market-leading wound care provider. To discuss this Junior Colorectal Nurse role further or to find out about other Clinical Research jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.