Junior Level Global Competitive Intelligence Associate – Oncology and Life Sciences - £160 daily rate - Based in Slough, with WFH once trained - Starting on six month contract with scope to become permanent.
My client is a leading biopharmaceutical group dedicated to prolonging and improving lives and health outcomes through innovative medicines in oncology, neuroscience and rare disease.
- Committed to becoming data- and science-driven
- Dedicated to caring responsibly for our people and the environment
- Passionate about celebrating success
You would provide support for key programs in the Global CI team, working with our Global CI leads and our agency partners, to facilitate the development and reporting of insights based on primary and secondary research.
- Oncology market monitoring; Track approvals, country launches and commercial roll-out of competitor molecules, in partnership with our CI agency
- Develop and maintain competitor landscapes (PowerPoint)
- Develop competitor insights and implications based on primary and secondary research
- Work with CI leads to develop and launch a CI survey across the organization to understand Ipsen’s CI needs
- Support in the creation of monthly/quarterly CI newsletters, articles/white papers and internal team updates
Are you a Life Sciences graduate looking to develop a career outside the lab? Are you looking to break in to Pharmaceutical Market Research but not sure where to start? This is a rare opportunity for a graduate or entry level individual looking to gain that first step into Market Competitive Intelligence Research, if you have the right attitude and motivation, this could be for you!
- Degree in life sciences or data science with an interest in pharma/life science
- Knowledge or internship experience working in biotech or pharma
- A passion for all things data, spotting trends and manipulating big data sets
- Experience working within strict compliance or regulatory guidelines is beneficial
What should you do next?
This role is truly one not to be missed. This type of role is not one you usually come by that is open to those at a junior level, but the team are looking for someone to train and develop. To discuss this Global CI role further please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.