Junior Medical Writer/ Medical Writer – Medical Education – London - £Competitive Salary + Great Benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Medical Writer to join an independent Medical Education/ Information provider to accelerate their plans to expand on their current offerings.
Our clients are an independent Medical Education company that publishes content via a range of interactive online formats such as eLearning programmes, video interviews, panel discussions and debates, webcasts and webinars, social media, video syndication and licencing, and publishing and e-communications for congresses.
- Brand-new e-learning online platform
- The audience is healthcare professionals
- Therapeutic areas focus on haematology, oncology, rare diseases, cell/ gene therapies and neurology
- The team are award-winning and highly experienced
- Clients include Pharma and sponsors based in the UK, EU and US
- Work in their Central London office which is a hub for collaborative working or remotely (for experienced writers)
- Monthly social event
- Young and enthusiastic team
- Flexibility around working hours
- Opportunity for international travel
- Plans to expand headcount over the next year
This Medical Writer role offers the chance to work on a range of online Medical Education content.
- Medical Education – working on long term projects, planning for the year ahead, outlining concepts, research and writing courses
- Working collaboratively with team members including the Senior Medical Writer
- Publishing – short term projects including news content and congress coverage
- Some work on meetings content, from round table discussions to large 400-500 people workshops
- Can accommodate someone who wants to just work on e-learning, or someone who wants more variety
If you have 6 months of experience working as an Associate Medical Writer or a very strong passion to move into the industry, then apply below. They are seeking someone who is enthusiastic, a great communication, passionate about science and will bring fresh ideas.
- Medical writing experience (highly desirable)
- MSc or PhD in a relevant subject (PhD preferred)
- Knowledge of oncology, haematology or rare diseases (beneficial)
- Knowledge of the ABPI code (beneficial)
- Able to travel weekly to London and to social events/ conferences as required
What should you do next?
This Junior Medical Writer/ Medical Writer working role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work on Medical Education and develop new skills. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.