Junior Project Manager HTA & Health Economics – Leading HEOR Consultancy – South Manchester or London with flexible working - £competitive salary and benefits package
A recently acquired HEOR Consultancy is now hiring a Junior Project Manager to focus on a range of HTA and Health Economic projects.
- International HEOR Consultancy, now part of a larger group of companies, boosting their offering.
- Offices in South Manchester and London (brand new office space in London), working on a hybrid working model (2-3 days on site) – gym and café onsite!
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Genuinely value collaborative working and ensure all voices are heard
- Truly value team members, they priorities Mental Health and Well-being and have an internal Mental Health First Aider
As the Junior Project Manager you will work collaboratively with internal teams, this is a client facing role and you will be expected to build strong relationships with client as well as the ability to handle queries and manage projects from proposal stage to submission stage.
- As the Junior Project Manager you will be handling a number of complex HTA projects
- You will also be responsible for preparing proposals, conducting research, and liaising with clients to identify their needs
- Supporting senior team members, working closely with the values comms, health economics and systematic review teams
- You will also be assisting the Head of HTA to ensure that projects are managed correctly and completed on time as well as sticking to set budgets.
- As the Junior Project Manager you will be responsible for completing administration tasks including invoicing, arranging webinars, and contributing to writing blog posts.
- Educated to degree level ideally within Life Sciences (master’s in health economics is desirable)
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent communicator and ability to build relationships quickly
- Ideally knowledge of Health Economics
- Team player
- Can do attitude, problem solver
What should you do next?
This Junior Project Manager HTA & Health Economics role is one not to be missed. To discuss this Junior Project Manager HTA & Health Economics role further or to find out about other Market Access and HEOR jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.