Junior Project Manager - Medical Animation Studio - London/ Hybrid - £27k - £30k DOE
A leading medical animation studio that is looking for a junior project manager to join their vibrant and creative team. The role mainly entails effective management of the team and quality assurance for high-science medical projects. The company is based in London and offers hybrid working options.
A leading medical animation studio that intertwines science, art and technology to produce impactful imagery and interactive experiences
- Has completed animation projects for Top 25 Pharma Companies
- Prides itself in having hardworking and dedicated teams that thrive to deliver success
- Provides excellent benefits and attractive remuneration packages
- Offers hybrid working option post probation and a fancy, refurbished office to work from
- Generous holiday allowance that can be roll overs to the successive year
The Junior Project Manager role entails management of a range of immersive high-science medical projects from animations to interactive experiences and ensure timely completion of projects
- Communicate and lead team briefs regarding scope of projects
- Develop production timelines
- Facilitate client calls for feedback and review and assemble teams together
- Build a positive relationship with clients
- Have a clear understanding of the production process and effectively communicate it to the internal teams
Are you someone with excellent project/account management experience and quality control skills?
Are you looking forward to career progression and eager to join and lead a dynamic and creative team?
If so, the Junior Project Manager role will be perfect for you.
- 1-2 years of experience in project/account management is essential
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and organise workload is essential
- Bachelor of Science degree is essential
- Excellent attention to detail and listening skills
- Effective communication of production process and scope of projects to team members
What should you do next?
This Junior Project Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to excel in a leading global medical animations company. To discuss this Junior Project Manager role further or to find out about other Medical Communications jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.