Key Account Manager – Small Specialist Pharma – North East & Scotland – £50-60k + Package
- The company are small, close-knit and have been extremely successful with their first product to the UK market.
- The future looks bright, they are investing in products and are in a growth phase.
- There is a product launch in the pipeline for next year and Newcastle is one of the main centres in the UK.
- They have developed a great culture of motivated and passionate people who work hard and truly want to make a difference.
- Everyone is extremely committed, positive and personable.
- As a Key Account Manager for North East and Scotland, you will drive sales for a product licensed for paediatric patients.
- Your main customers will include Community Paediatricians, Paediatric Neurologists, Special School Nurses, Speech and Language Therapists, Respiratory Physios and other Community Nurses.
- You will develop and execute a territory plan in line with the UK Marketing strategy and work as a true business manager to achieve and exceed sales targets on your territory in line with your business plan.
- You will secure formularies and build up the brand through developing strong links with KOLs in both hospitals and the community.
- You will work closely with the existing salesforce and marketing team to continue to develop the sales strategy as the business grows.
- You will have at least 3 years’ experience in a secondary care focused key account management role.
- You must be based in North East as most of the work is North East focused.
- A new product launch experience would be beneficial but is not essential.
- Experience of working in a small company environment would also be beneficial.
- You will have outstanding communication, organisational and I.T skills, and be target driven.
- You will be self-motivated, tenacious and have a flair for building rapport quickly.
- You will be innovative and pioneering in your approach - always seeking new ways of getting the job done.
- You must be ABPI qualified.
What should you do next?
This Key Account Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to launch new products and make an impact in a highly visible role. To discuss this Key Account Manager role further or to find out about other pharma sales jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.