Key Account Manager – Global Pharma Company – North East & North Yorkshire – £Highly competitive salary + company car + bonus + benefits
- Our client is a global pharma company with an impressive portfolio of ground-breaking and innovative products that have a huge positive impact on patients' lives.
- They have a fantastic pipeline of equally innovative products including imminent new launches.
- They have been highlighted as a great employer throughout the Covid-19 pandemic and are an aspirational company to work for, with an excellent reputation in the industry.
As a Key Account Manager, your role will involve:
- Promoting a dermatology biologic into secondary care.
- Creating a solid business plan to maximise the business on your territory.
- Identifying opportunities to expand and win business.
- Networking with all key customers and influencers on your territory.
- Growing relationships with key customers and demonstrating strong stakeholder management skills, to provide added value for the NHS.
- Working as a true KAM, managing your territory as if it were your own business.
The ideal candidate will have the following background:
- Experience working in specialist secondary care with an impressive track record of successes to date.
- Experience promoting a biologic or working in dermatology, although this is not essential.
- An outgoing and confident personality with lots of ambition and drive to maximise potential.
- Experience working as a true KAM or an aspiring KAM with 3-5 years industry experience.
- ABPI qualified.
What should you do next?
This Key Account Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work for a top global pharma company, work as a true KAM and promote a product in the biologics arena! To discuss this Key Account Manager role further or to find out about other pharma sales jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.