Key Account Manager - Global Pharma Company - National Role – Republic of Ireland - £Competitive Financial Package
I am currently recruiting for a Key Account Manager for a global pharmaceutical company, with a focus on specialist care, to promote their oncology product across Ireland. It was launched around 5 years ago and has had fantastic initial success since it has secured funding, and they are now looking for a true Key Account Manager to continue this success nationally.
As a Key Account Manager your role will involve:
- Positioning your product in the best possible way to ensure optimal usage.
- Demonstrating excellent product, customer and market knowledge.
- Identifying departmental and key stakeholders in the hospital environment and promoting your product to all key players.
- Developing and implementing strategic plans to ensure good coverage and a positive increase in sales, fulfilling patient needs.
- Building advocacy and securing speaker meetings.
To be considered for this role, you will:
- Have a background in Oncology sales and have promoted within the oncology arena within the past couple of years. Current/recent oncology experience is absolutely essential for this role.
- Be based on the East Coast.
- Be driven, tenacious and passionate.
- Be able to understand and communicate complex clinical data easily and effectively to ensure credibility in front of customers.
- Be able to build a strong business plan and able to execute this in the field.
- Be able to have a high level of credibility and ensure appropriate market access.
What should you do next?
This Key Account Manager role is one not to be missed; it is an incredible product with strong clinical data and a chance to promote a product nationally. To discuss this Key Account Manager role further or to find out about other pharma sales jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.