Key Account Manager – Medium pharma company – Northern England & Scotland - £Highly competitive salary + bonus + benefits
- We are currently recruiting for a Key Account Manager for a European pharmaceutical company for their new team build.
- There is lots of longevity in the company, with the manager working at the company for almost 20 years!
- The company boasts an impressive portfolio of products in specialist care and a rich pipeline.
- You will be relaunching an amazing neurology product with huge potential to be market leader.
- This role is a specialist, secondary care, key account focused position with a huge focus on optimising dosage and capacity in high potential accounts.
- You will develop high-quality and robust account plans with detailed tactics to support brand strategies and achieve exemplary sales results.
- You will build up a high level of clinical product knowledge and utilise advanced clinical selling skills and key account management techniques to drive depth and breadth of prescribing across your key accounts.
- You will build productive partnerships and remove barriers to product usage.
- You will analyse and review performance of assigned accounts against business plans to maximise opportunities and address any threats, interpreting trends which impact both positively and negatively upon the business.
Our client is looking for:
- Someone with a background in secondary care already, ideally with experience in pathway work and increasing market share in a highly competitive environment.
- A top achiever with an impressive track record of sales successes.
- Significant key account management experience.
- Someone who is ambitious and hungry to succeed, confident to break down barriers and with a “winner” mindset.
- The ABPI qualification.
What should you do next?
This Key Account Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work for a great company and make a huge impact. To discuss this Key Account Manager role further or to find out about other pharma sales jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.