Key Account Manager – Small, Well-established Pharma Company – South Central – Competitive Salary + Bonus Scheme
- The company have a global presence in almost 100 different countries, but a small, close-knit feel in the UK.
- They have a specialist portfolio of products, a solid pipeline and this role reports into a great manager.
- The company promotes total autonomy and trust for their KAMs to drive sales on their territories.
- No call rates or KPIs, you are measured on your outputs, formularies and sales successes.
- The company is small and agile and often implements different incentives to make sure KAMs feel rewarded and motivated.
- The team are sociable and high performing – they all hit target last year!
This true KAM role across Bath, North East Somerset, Swindon, Wiltshire, Dorset, Hampshire and the Isle of White involves:
- Working across primary care, secondary care and CCGs, managing all key customers on your territory who can influence your business.
- Promoting a portfolio of established and more recently launched products in men and women's health.
- Working on all necessary market access as there is no HDM.
- Being focused on securing formularies across the territory.
- Striving to hit and exceed sales targets by building up a strong network across your territory.
To be considered for interview by this company, you will:
- Live on territory.
- Be experienced working across both primary and secondary care and ideally at CCG level.
- Have experience securing formularies and a strong track record of sales success.
- Be ABPI qualified.
- Be a true team player, have an outgoing personality and be keen to be a part of a friendly and successful team.
- Be self-motivated and strategic enough to work as a true KAM.
What should you do next?
This Key Account Manager role is a rare opportunity to join a well-established, high performing team. To discuss this Key Account Manager role further or to find out about other Pharma sales jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.