Key Account Manager – Rapidly Growing Pharma Company – North East & Cumbria – Highly Competitive Financial Package
- My client is small in the UK with a global footprint.
- They entered the UK market a couple of years ago and have had huge growth and success with their brand-new launch.
- It is an exciting time to join the company, in such an early stage of its growth and while still in launch phase.
- There is lots of autonomy, accountability and flexibility in the role.
- The team are all very different and achieving by doing different things, so you can put your stamp on the role, you just need to be a driven, competitive individual, keen for results.
- This Key Account Manager role’s main focus is to drive sales for a newly launched cardiology product across North East and North Cumbria.
- You will need to optimise formularies from amber to green and optimise patient pathways.
- The patient potential is massive, so you will need to prioritise your time and efforts effectively to target the areas with the highest potential, optimise accounts and quickly move to the next target account.
- You will work closely with national and international KOLs to allow this amazing product to reach more patients.
- You will be a successful Key Account Manager with experience working in cardiology sales.
- You will have a network of key contacts in the cardio arena across North East and North Cumbria.
- You will have experience in optimising formularies and pathways.
- You will be confident in working closely with KOLs and have lots of energy and passion to continue amazing growth in a high-flying territory.
What should you do next?
This Key Account Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work with a growing international company and continue with a launch. To discuss this role further or to find out about other sales jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Recruitment acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression.
If there are any arrangements or adjustments we can make to assist you at interview then please let us know and we'll be more than happy to assist.