Key Account Manager - Small European Pharma Company - South West/ South Central (Dorset, Cheltenham, Hampshire, Southampton) - £Competitive Salary + Company Car
- Our client is a small in the UK, with a relatively flat management structure.
- They are extremely people orientated and one of their goals is to enable their teams to be the best they can be!
- This vacancy is part of a relatively new team build that has been so successful, the company has created this new vacancy to add to the team to dedicate more time to the high potential accounts on this territory.
- In this role as a Key Account Manager, you will promote two life-enhancing oncology products in prostate cancer.
- Your focus will likely be mainly secondary care, but you will see whichever customers you see fit to drive the business forward.
- You will achieve and exceed sales targets, creating a strong network with your key customers to ensure a partnership way of working.
- You will become a specialist in your therapy area and find innovative and creative ways to ensure your products are used for the right patients.
To apply for this role as a Key Account Manager, our client is hoping for someone with the following profile:
- You will have at least 2-3 years’ experience in specialist secondary care, ideally oncology.
- You will live on territory.
- Our client is looking for someone who is a great team player, has a positive attitude, ambition to be successful and is exceptionally self-motivated.
- Previous experience working on a co-promote would be beneficial.
- You must be ABPI qualified.
What should you do next?
This Key Account Manager role is one not to be missed, interviews will be in November with a January start. To discuss further or to discuss other pharma sales jobs, please submit your current CV or give me a call today.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.