Key Account Manager – Small Medical Devices Company – East & West Midlands – £36k + £6k car allowance
- Privately owned UK based devices company
- This is a small and close-knit company that pride themselves on team inclusion and working to help each other continuously strive to improve patient outcomes and increase business
- They specialise in women’s health, including maternity and neonatal health
- KAMs have lots of responsibility, input into company decisions and are an extremely valued member of the company
- The company employs midwives to work alongside the KAMs for added clinical support and credibility
- To drive sales across your territory and increase market share
- Manage contacts and relationships with hospitals within your territory
- Collaborate regularly with the rest of the team to share ideas, insights and strategies
- You will work with doctors, midwives and nurses having clinical conversations during sales presentations or group meetings
- When working from home you will detail virtually to your customers to drive business forward
- Everyone’s ideas are listened to and appreciated in this company; you will always feel heard
- This role would be suited to someone who is keen to work in a close-knit team, where you will share ideas and collaborate regularly with other team members
- You will be enthusiastic, and target driven, thriving in a fast-paced work environment
- Ideally, this role needs someone with a strong sales track record and great account management skills, but they will also consider a bright new graduate or a health care professional looking to move into a more commercial role
- It would be beneficial to have experience in women’s health; however, they are happy to offer any training and guidance if you do not
What should you do next?
This key Account Manager role is one not to be missed; it offers the chance to work with a supportive and encouraging company who can offer fantastic career progression opportunities. To discuss this role further or to find out about other sales jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.