Key Account Manager – Small Pharma – North London – Competitive Financial Package
Our Client are a small pharma company with a team of Key Account Managers offering innovative products for the treatment of various diseases of the digestive system.
- They are rapidly growing and have seen double digit growth year on year!
- They are currently launching a life saving therapy.
- They have a great heritage in the gastro arena.
- As a Key Account Manager, you will manage the North London territory.
- You will promote two specialist secondary care products across the territory and continue with a launch into a new indication.
- You will develop local sales solutions and strategies to grow and develop the product range and brand awareness.
- You will work in a self-disciplined autonomous way, adopting a strategic Key Account Manager approach, rather than following strict call targets.
- You will take responsibility for any CCG work or market access work required on your territory – this is a true KAM role.
- You will work hard to implement innovative ideas and strategies to achieve optimum success.
- Within this role for a Key Account Manager, you MUST have previous experience in a sales role within the pharma industry in secondary care.
- My client has a strong preference for candidates with previous gastro experience.
- 5+ years of sales experience would be ideal with ambitions to grow and develop with a company.
- You will have strong sales successes to date and be a career driven individual who wants to shape a role and put their mark on the industry as a true KAM.
- You will be clear on what KAM working means and either already be a true KAM or working towards key account management working.
- You MUST have the ABPI.
What should you do next?
This Key Account Manager role is one not to be missed and is interviewing ASAP. To discuss this Key Account Manager role further or to find out about other pharma sales jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.