Key Account Manager – Small, specialist Pharmaceutical Company – North West England – £Competitive Financial Package + Car Allowance
- We are recruiting for a small UK based pharmaceutical company that specialises in innovative medicine manufacture and distribution.
- The company values quality and innovation with an open and honest culture where you can help drive business growth and sales.
- They have some very impressive longevity in the company, with many people there for 10+ years!
- They are looking for a motivated sales person to join their specialist team and be a part of their bright future.
- As a Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for primary and secondary care sales of innovative products across a variety of therapy areas. The role will involve around 65% primary care and 35% secondary care.
- You will be required to drive sales against personal targets and deliver exciting product presentations that will inform healthcare professionals about the fantastic value the products have.
- You will be expected to build on and create new relationships to further the reach of the company to generate revenue through hitting your sales targets.
- You will be expected to use your own judgement on whether you see customers virtually or face to face as appropriate.
- You will be ABPI qualified with experience working across the North West in primary and secondary care.
- You will be at ease presenting to healthcare professionals virtually as well as face to face and comfortable dealing with objections and queries to ensure a positive outcome.
- You will have a tenacious attitude with lots of drive and ambition to succeed.
- You may be early on in your career or more experienced, the hiring manager is open to all profiles.
- Experience working in generics or specials would be a great advantage.
What should you do next?
This Key Account Manager role is a great opportunity to join a small company where people stay because of the great culture. To discuss this Key Account Manager role further or to find out about other pharma sales jobs I am currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.