Key Account Manager – Small/Medium Family-Owned Pharma Co. – North East, North Cumbria & Yorkshire – Competitive Financial Package
- Our client is a small to medium sized global pharma company with a huge focus on true key account management working.
- They have an open culture and actively promote patient centricity.
- They are highly regarded as specialists in their therapy area of focus.
- They have a well-established team, with lots on longevity in the company. People stay due to the culture and autonomous way of working.
- As a Key Account Manager, you will promote a product in pain management into secondary care.
- You will take over a territory that has been managed by a Market Access Manager who has now secured preferential guidance. Therefore, the product is now ready for a clinical sell and pull through from the new KAM to grow the accounts and optimise prescribing.
- You will work closely in partnership with clinicians across a variety of different hospital departments and pain clinics.
- You will develop, nurture and maintain professional relationships with targeted KOLs for mutual benefit.
- You will strive to achieve and over-achieve on your sales targets, making a positive impact on the territory.
- You will be a successful Key Account Manager.
- You will be competent in having in-depth clinical discussions and enjoy a clinical sell.
- You will be able to demonstrate clear examples of sales successes in secondary care and knowledge of the formulary process.
- You will ideally have experience in pain management, rheumatology, oncology, diabetes and/or care of the elderly although this is not essential.
- An accomplished relationship builder and an outstanding networker, you will be able to quickly build rapport.
- You will be ABPI qualified, and you will live in North East or North Cumbria.
What should you do next?
This Key Account Manager role is a great opportunity to join a fantastic team and build up a successful territory. To discuss this Key Account Manager role further or to find out about other pharma sales jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.