Lab Liaison Technician – Start up lab spaces – 6 to 12 Month Contract – Hammersmith -£Competitive day rate
- Our client focus on start-up lab spaces, providing the best possible working environments for their members to ensure an accelerated commercial growth.
- They have a 40-year track record of creating high quality managed environments for business, R&D and hi-tech manufacture occupiers.
Our client is looking for a Lab Liaison Technician who will join the Hammersmith team to provide support to both the landlord and lab team, you will:
- Support start-up companies, providing technical knowledge, communicating with site staff (e.g. reception and security) to ensure the process is smooth and efficient.
- You will have opportunities to use your expertise to influence how the lab is set up and the best ways for the lab to work
To apply for this role as Lab Liaison Technician our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience:
- Comes from a science background, with an understanding different techniques and processes.
- Has effective interpersonal skills, able to articulate the needs of the landlord and members.
- Is approachable and proactive.
What should you do next?
The Lab Liaison Technician role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to use your expertise to influence new start up labs. To discuss this Lab Liaison Technician role further or to find out about other pharmaceutical jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.