Launch Excellence Partner – Launch Excellence Agency – Remote/Kent – Circa £85k
I am recruiting for an immediate requirement for a Launch Excellence Project Lead to help support a bright and vibrant global launch excellence agency. They have an impressive number of global clients that renew or extend their contracts due to the hugely positive impacts they have on global product launch success.
Working as a Launch Excellence Partner, your role will involve:
- Ensuring that clients are supported to secure timely launch readiness and achieve launch success
- Acting as a launch excellence champion, encouraging use of and compliance with launch excellence frameworks, tools, and best practice project management methodology
- Supporting commercial launch leads and their launch teams to agree their accountabilities, ways of working and governance
- Preparing and co-facilitating Launch team initiation and project planning workshops
- Preparing and facilitating operational launch team / workstream meetings, ensuring rigour in capturing and following up on decisions, actions, risks, and issues
To be considered for this Launch Excellence Partner role, my clients are looking for someone with the following profile:
- Held a senior role in pharma - at least a Manager/Lead commercial role within a tier 1 country affiliate or within a regional/global role
- Led a cross functional launch team and launched at least one proprietary pharmaceutical asset from a minimum of T-12 timeline
- Good understanding of the pharmaceutical business - the full value chain, operating models and different launch architypes
- Experience of reporting information to senior leadership
- Good questioning, critical thinking, and project management skills as well as the ability to use Microsoft office suite
What should you do next?
This Launch Excellence Partner role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to further expand your knowledge of launches across a wide range of Therapy Areas! To discuss this Launch Excellence Partner role further or to find out about other Marketing jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.