Launch Excellence Project Lead– Launch Excellence Agency – Remote/Kent – Up to £90k DoE
I am recruiting for an immediate requirement for a Launch Excellence Project Lead to help support a bright and vibrant global launch excellence agency. They have an impressive number of global clients that renew or extend their contracts due to the hugely positive impacts they have on global product launch success.
Working as a Launch Excellence Project Lead, your role will involve:
- Leading needs analysis sessions with clients and producing programme proposals that deliver against these
- Presenting proposals to clients and fully scoping and translating proposals into Statements of Work
- Acting as the main point of contact for the client lead for assigned projects
- Preparing and facilitating client launch framework and project planning workshops
- Validating and providing strategic counsel on team governance and ways of working, launch project plans, launch monitoring, reviews and reporting and key performance indicators/metrics
- Creating tools and templates for our clients to improve launch consistency and achieve launch excellence e.g., dashboard design, training programmes, project management tools and templates
If you’d like to be considered for this Launch Excellence Project Lead role, my clients are looking for someone with the following background:
- 5+ years' recent pharma launch lead or core launch team experience
- Understanding of the full pharma launch value chain e.g., clinical development, regulatory, marketing, medical, market access, product supply, commercial excellence and sales milestones, activities, and deliverables
- Experience of working with Global/Regional Launch Governance Gates and Above Country – Country Launch Readiness Review processes/meetings
- 3+ years’ experience of successful and complex project management with multiple stakeholders across different workstreams
- Degree level education (a life sciences discipline would be advantageous)
What should you do next?
This Launch Excellence Project Lead role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work within a wide range of therapy areas with a number of clients and grow your skillset! To discuss this Launch Excellence Project Lead role further or to find out about other Marketing jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.