Learning Platform Coordinator - 4 month Contract – Pharmaceutical Company – Remote based/Berkshire Head office – £Competitive Daily Rate
A contract role until the end of the year within a large pharmaceutical company, supporting a training team with administrative and project management duties.
A leading pharmaceutical company with strong values and supportive environment. This role is within a team focussed on excellence in the e-learning it delivers
This role provides administrative and project management support to the core training team and other key functions where iLEARN activities are required.
- SCORM and upload training materials to the Articulate Learning Platform
- Collaborate with team to develop e-learning content
- Manage learning platform including trouble shooting and creating reports
You will ideally have previous experience in an L&D role within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Must have experience with Articulate
- Able to work in cross functional teams, be organised and efficient.
What should you do next?
This Learning Platform Contract role is urgent and will be filled quickly, please get in touch to find out more.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.