Legal Compliance Manager – Medical Devices – Home based – To £90k plus Bonus and Benefits (Full-time equivalent)
This is an international family-owned company with ambitious growth plans in the pharmaceutical and medical device technological domain. With a range of products for wound and skin care, several new products in the pipeline and key agreements across the globe.
- They provide innovation that allows patients to enjoy the life they love
- Key focus on patients with tropical inflammatory and infectious diseases
- They develop innovative, effective, safe and easy-to-use solutions
- As a business they support a people centric collaborative, open and friendly working environment
An innovative medical device company is looking for a part time Compliance Manager in global general healthcare compliance. (Likely to require 60% to 80% of fulltime)
- Implement and manage an effective legal compliance program
- To develop and review company policies
- Ensure compliance through reporting and review
- Training and awareness development around compliance
- Regular internal audit process to identify potential risk
- Assess company operations to determine compliance risk
We believe the successful candidate will lead in the commitment to ensure key compliance across everything we do.
- You should be able to demonstrate 3 years’ proven experience in a compliance officer role for the pharmaceutical or medical device industry.
- Have a good knowledge of legal requirements and procedures.
- Key understanding around ISO 13485 and MDR is essential.
- Be highly analytical with an excellent attention to detail.
What should you do next?
This rare and fantastic opportunity for Legal Compliance Manager is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to develop in a truly innovative and word leading environment. To discuss this Legal Compliance Manager role further or to find out about other Healthcare jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.