Legal Director – Medical Devices – Home Based, Netherlands – To Euro 140,000 plus Bonus and Benefits
Our client are an integrated, global, full-service CRO who have specialised clinical research expertise in medical device technology, and combination products.
- Regulatory strategic consulting on clinical trial execution.
- Established business with true global reach.
- Growing acquisitive organisation with development at the heart of what they do.
This excellent new opportunity will be the legal focus for the business dealing with finance, operations and the business teams complex legal issues.
- Take the lead in managing the delivery of complex contracts with the company client base.
- Then managing the execution and maintenance of these key contracts.
- The development of new legal templates to support and lead an effective contracting process
- To drive the legal support to the M&A activity of the business.
- Leading the data protection practices and to enhance the data protection culture.
This critical role will require a candidate who has the following –
- Be a qualified lawyer.
- Legal experience from within a CRO environment a key advantage.
- Be commercially astute around commercial and financial aspects of a contract.
- Knowledge of the M&A process.
- Have a legal degree or equivalent.
What should you do next?
This rare and fantastic opportunity for a Legal Director is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to develop in a truly innovative and word leading environment. To discuss this Legal Director role further or to find out about other Medical Devices jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.