Logistics Manager – Healthcare/Pharmaceutical Services Business – Middlesex – Competitive Package DOE
- This company is a world-leading supplier of pharmaceuticals and medical devices.
- They can offer a huge range of products to provide patients with access to unlicensed medicines and specials across the globe.
- They are in an ambitious growth phase with major organic growth and acquisitions coming in the next two years
A key role managing a small team of Logistics Operatives and taking responsibility for Import and Export Shipments, delivering excellent customer service.
- Manage full shipping cycle
- Oversee quality & compliance
- Manage reporting and data
Previous experience in imports and exports within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Full knowledge of the shipping cycle
- Experience in a fast-paced logistics environment
What should you do next?
To discuss this Logistics Manager role further or to find out about other quality jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.