Maintenance & Reliability Director - Global Biopharmaceutical Company – £Competitive Day Rate – Wrexham
- Our client is a fast-growing Global Biopharmaceutical Company
- They focus on transformative medicines in oncology, rare disease and neuroscience
- Our client is looking for a Maintenance & Reliability Director to Lead and direct the maintenance and reliability activities at Wrexham site. You will be:
- Responsible for staff safety, environmental impact and EHS legislative compliance.
- Ensure areas under your responsibility operate in accordance with all EHS requirements and welfare of all staff is appropriately considered
- Accountable for budget and raising purchase orders
- Continuously improve the reliability of programs to maximise capacity requirements in all areas of operations, troubleshooting to efficient solutions
To apply for this role as Maintenance & Reliability Director our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience:
- Chartered Engineer educated to a minimum of degree level.
- Comprehensive management training
- Minimum 3 years working in Pharma industry
- Have people management experience forming and leading teams in excess of 30 people.
What should you do next?
This Maintenance & Reliability Director role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to worked for a global Biopharmaceutical company. To discuss this Maintenance & Reliability Director role further or to find out about other pharmaceutical jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.