Maintenance Technician – Medical Devices – Leeds – To £40,000 per annum plus excellent benefits package
This truly international organisation brings together innovative healthcare products that are based on cutting edge science and can really make a difference to people’s everyday lives. This Medical Devices based area of the business are true pioneers in elevating the standards of care that their products can offer.
This exciting position is key to support the state of the art Operations and R&D site by performing required maintenance activities on Process equipment, maintenance systems, and laboratory equipment.
Its main responsibilities include -
- To support technically on machine tool breakdowns as well as service requests and scheduled PM’s when required.
- The management of tasks and documenting works within the maintenance management system.
- To provide technical support on machine tool breakdowns and service as per preventive maintenance.
- To support in the development and implementation of an appropriate manufacturing equipment asset care program.
- To evaluate and implement standard methodologies, establish performance metrics.
- To assure Maintenance Systems are robust and follow all applicable Regulatory standards.
In order to be successful in this role, you must have a strong maintenance background, ideally with an electrical bias who has worked in a regulated environment.
Also, you must have -
- A mechanical, and or electrical engineering technical qualification or equivalent experience through work experience.
- Have a number of years experience in a diverse and technical manufacturing environment that is preferably regulated.
- CNC Machine Tool environment experience covering Repair and Maintenance preferably with a strong electrical background.
- Also to have Proven levels of theoretical knowledge with practical application.
What should you do next?
This Maintenance Technician role is a role that will allow the right candidate to progress in a growing environment which will provide excellent career development; it encompasses the opportunity to take ownership of key processes in this Medical Devices based business.
To discuss this Maintenance Technician role further or to find out about other Pharma jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.