Market Access Account Director – Healthcare Communications Agency – London (hybrid working) – up to £DoE, pension, up to 31 days A/L
A hugely successful healthcare communications consultancy is now seeking a Market Access Account Director to join them on a permanent basis.
- Hugely successful healthcare communications company
- They work together with clients with a truly consultative approach.
- Clients range from pharma companies, to biotech’s and healthcare technology companies
- Offering market access support with research, strategy, communications to name a few
- Working across a multitude of therapy areas
- Take the lead on Market Access Projects, ensuring all projects are delivered within timescales and budgets
- Be the clients POC for all Market Access projects, from taking briefs and to providing updates / reporting
- Lead project teams
- Support Business Development Activities from a Market Access prospective
- You’ll be an experienced Market Access professional, with client facing experience
- You will have Consultancy experience, and would have led on Market Access projects
- Strategic market access experience with strong research skills
- A scientific academic background
- Commercially savvy with an eye for detail
- Knowledge of the UK health system or experience working with UK pharma clients
What should you do next?
This Market Access Account Director role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work with a hugely successful Healthcare Comms company. To discuss this role further or to find out about other Market Access jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Recruitment acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression.
If there are any arrangements or adjustments we can make to assist you at interview then please let us know and we'll be more than happy to assist.