Market Access Analyst – HEOR Consultancy – Remote – Fantastic Culture – Up to £40k Salary D.o.E
A growing market access consultancy based in Cheshire who specialise in streamlining launch, training and pricing strategies for their pharma clients worldwide. Our client has been steadily expanding their team in recent years and this new position highlights their internal growth and expanding customer base.
- Working closely with Senior Partners and clients on a diverse range of strategic pricing and market access projects.
- It will focus on developing pricing and reimbursement materials such as HTA submissions, price and reimbursement submission forms and tender documents to support patient access to their clients’ products.
- A post-graduate degree in in a life science, pharmacy or medical related field, 2.1 minimum.
- Ambition to learn and develop in a pricing and reimbursement environment.
- Have commercial acumen and an entrepreneurial approach.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
What should you do next?
This Market Access Analyst role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work with a growing Market Access Consultancy. To discuss this role further or to find out about other Market Access jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Recruitment acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.